Thursday, April 2, 2009

En Cine

Don't you just hate it when something really good or interesting is going on and you totally know nothing about it? No te preocupes, I got you in the post right here.

Early this week I was flipping between music channels when I came across a clip on Mun2 about a featured Latino indie film. At first I thought the clip focused on an actor who happened to make it to the indie screen and blow some Sundance/IFC people away, but get this, it was about a whole movie! Ahora, I got kinda excited b/c after all of the fuss about "Slumdog Millionaire" ( a great movie!) it was nice to see that Latinos were steppin up their movie game too. Pero, me puse un poco nerviosa tambien b/c like I noted "Slumdog Millionaire" is a great movie and a tough act to follow.

Then, I watched some more and was kinda intrigued about the whole plot. Don't worry though, I'm not gonna try and describe it for you or screw it up! Just know that it came out in select theaters on March 20th and its called "Sin Nombre". I look forward to checkin this movie out ( haven't been this interested since "La Mujer de mi Hermano") entonces... ¡disfruten el trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment