Friday, April 10, 2009

FUNky!

So, I was a bit bored and decided to scour the internet in search of some...shoes! Not that I intend to shop with the economy in such a poor state, I much rather pay my rent and buy groceries. Nonetheless, I managed to get the hint that this year's shoe season is going to be one of wild color, high heels, open toes, and the occasional platform.

What it all means? It means that I found a few lovely yet odd designs that I just had to post and share with you all! I haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I'd attempt to wear these if given the chance. Then again, living in New York City just makes crazy things that much more likely!

Love Stinks by Melody Ehsani
















Naughty Monkey by Looks To Kill
















Ultra Girl Tinkerbell by Melissa Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment