Saturday, April 4, 2009

I've Got to Dream Big!

If you thought Fiji was gorgeous...wait until you look up Bora Bora! I don't remember when was the first time I heard about the island but I do remember it being mentioned in the movie XXX. Seems like I am not the only one enchanted by Bora Bora's beauty. I don't know what it is about Bora Bora and Fiji alike, but they just captivate my interest at the moment. Something about the blue water and white sand just says "paradise" to me. Similar to Fiji, the people of Bora Bora are largely uninfluenced by the western world, so tourists might be faced with having to take part in certain customs of the island (particularly with regards to fashion). But have no fear! It is all done as a sign of respect and good cheer. Will someone one whisk me away to this lovely island? Ha! maybe not in this lifetime but a girl can still dream, right? As aslways, feel free to explore your own dream destinations... until next time click here for more of the lovely Bora Bora (^_^)


































No comments:

Post a Comment