Friday, April 3, 2009

Wishful Thinking!

One of my goals in life is to see the World! I tend to day dream a lot and most of the time I find myself on a lush green island of some sort with white sand beaches and crystal blue waters. I have no idea how a city girl like me ends up with such fantasies! Thus, I have decided to start a blog series appropriately called "BucketList Travels." It will feature locations all over the world that I would like to visit at some point during my life before I "kick the bucket."

First up is my long time fantasy wonder land...the Fiji Islands! One of the most appealing aspects of these islands is that they are one of the last unpolluted locations on the globe. Most people have never heard of them and probably think that Fiji is just the name of some really good bottled water:



I mean, the water is good, one of my favorites actually... but most people don't know why its good! Its pure, naturally refined by the geography of the Fiji Islands just as nature intended it to be! Needless to say, this fantasy will be the death of me because I intend to visit the Islands or die trying. The people there are said to be very friendly and still uphold their traditional customs, in other words, they have yet to be majorly corrupted by the world's so called "super powers."

After these few points, wouldn't you want to rent a bungalow on the waters with me? Enjoy the forests and warm breeze? If your still unsure and think that I am slightly out of my mind to want to travel half way around the world to some virtually remote islands, I leave you with a few pictures of my dream! Not to worry though, I have also attached a link to a travel site just in case you may want more of this wonderful slice of heaven on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment